putting on the sole
need to pop outside and show off your mahabis? we don’t blame you. to clip on your detachable soles just follow the instructions below:
- it works best if you're sitting down (no need to stand up.. mahabis is all about chilling out).
- put your slippers on and keep the soles on the floor.
- slip the front of the slipper into the curved part of the sole and then push your heel down so it fits into the sole (as you would for a ski boot for example)
- whilst pushing down on your toes, stretch the back of the sole over the heel so you can see the fastening.
- when the press stud is in line with the sole, press the mahabis 'm' firmly against your heel until you hear that reassuring click. this should require a reasonable amount of force to ensure the fastening stays securely in place.