adults sizing chart
|Euro||UK Women's||UK Mens||US Womens||US Mens||Foot Length (cm)|
|36||3||-||5.5/6||-||22.4 - 23.0|
|37||4||-||6.5/7||-||23.0 - 23.7|
|38||5||-||7.5/8||-||23.7 - 24.3|
|39||6||-||8.5/9||-||24.3 - 25.0|
|40||7||6||9.5/10||7||25.0 - 25.6|
|41||8||7||10.5/11||8||25.6 - 26.3|
|42||-||8||-||9||26.3 - 26.9|
|43||-||9||-||10||26.9 - 27.6|
|44||-||10||-||11||27.6 - 28.2|
|45||-||11||-||12||28.2 - 28.9|
|46||-||12||-||13||28.9 - 29.5|
kids sizing chart
all mahabis are designed with a deliberately relaxed fit to aid your downtime. we understand that choosing the right size kids footwear is important, so we’ve put together an easy guide to finding the right mahabis EU size. the guide contains conversions to common international sizes, but if you’re not sure about your child’s size, you can use the foot measuring technique outlined below, and convert the length from mm to their mahabis size. it’s worth noting that our suggested foot length's account for adequate room for growth.
our kids slippers range from EU 28-35, and we suggest that once an EU35 begins to feel too snug, you transition to the adult range, available to buy here.
|Euro||UK Kids||US Kids||Foot Length (mm)|
|28||10||11||167 - 172|
|29||11||173 - 178|
|30||12||12||179 - 185|
|31||13||186 - 192|
|32||13||1||193 - 199|
|33||1||2||200 - 206|
|34||2||207 - 213|
|35||3||3||214 - 221|
how to measure your foot length
1) Place a piece of A4/letter paper on the floor with the short end against a wall.
2) Stand on the paper with your heel tight against the wall.
3) Using a pen/pencil, mark the maximum length of your toe on the paper.
4) Using a tape measure, measure the length from the pen/pencil mark to the end of the paper, this is your heel to toe length.
5) Compare the length to the foot length column in the size guide to find your suggested size.
6) make a note of the longest length you measured.
7) compare this to the foot length column in the size guide to find the suggested size.