Customer Experience Advisor APPLY NOW
We are looking for both full-time candidates (37.5 working hrs per week on £24,000 p.a.) and half-time candidates (18.75 working hrs per week on £12,000 p.a.)
- 09:00-17:30 & 12:30-21:00 GMT Monday - Friday
- up to 5 weekend days per month required
- scope for overtime
Your new role!
Mahabis is one of the UK’s leading footwear companies and we specialise in one category – slippers. We reinvented the slipper back in 2014 and this year we’ll be launching more new products and shipping these globally.
Working in a team of up-to 8 you will be required to provide first-class customer service and serve as a passionate brand ambassador for mahabis. You will be providing customers with support pre- and post-sale, proactively resolving any issues they may face to ensure they receive an outstanding customer experience. From time to time you may be asked to carry out research to help improve aspects of the customer journey.
- Make use of excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Become expert in all aspects of our products and customer journey in order to provide outstanding support pre- and post-sale.
- Engage with customers via social media and email. Future channels to include phone and live chat!
- Identify trends and patterns in customer queries and feedback to help drive improvements to our website and customer journey.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an experienced customer service advisor whose personality will shine through their work. The applicant should be results-driven, yet light-hearted and fun, with a positive outlook in every situation. You should enjoy being part of a team, whilst being comfortable working from home and using Slack and video calls to stay connected. You’ll also need to be flexible when it comes to working the odd weekend day or bank holiday.
- 1 year’s experience in a similar customer service role using the Zendesk customer service platform.
Benefits of working at Mahabis
Aside from working within a close knit and amazing team environment, we offer a variety of different perks as a thank you for being a part of the Mahabis journey.
- Competitive salary
- UK national holidays paid 1.5 times normal salary
- Remote working with option to work from head office location at London Bridge
- Generous discount scheme for purchasing Mahabis products
2020-09-27|||London Bridge / home working|||Customer Experience||||||XhjlFEmrTU7ydkwI|||TEMPORARY|||GBP|||YEAR|||single|||24000|||||||||true